Poor processes ultimately affect the cost, quality and delivery to end customers. When an organization has one or more suppliers unable to engage in B2B integration, they are not able to collaborate effectively. If there's poor data integrity, manual or dual data entry and lack of visibility, it's your supply chain and bottom line that suffer. To some extent, as an organization adds and drops suppliers, this can be expected while new suppliers ramp-up. However, when it's the norm, rather than the exception, the typical pressures and complexities for the Buying team change. Transaction costs go up as efficient practices become the exception rather than the rule, fewer orders are delivered on time, the supply chain is not as efficient and competitive as it should be.
Procurys on-boarding is designed to help accelerate supplier participation and on-boarding through a process of assessment and education. We educate suppliers on the initiative as we guide them through a discussion-based assessment of their needs, their environment and help them determine and implement technology best suited for their scenario.
Here are some steps we take:
- Collaborating with stakeholders, we design, develop and test a connector for each transaction type.
- Once connected, and tested, Procurys documents entire process for onboarding, support.
- Build outreach/educational campaign using direct, social and webinars.
- As suppliers sign up, we provide additional detail and reinforce process, support and other critical information.
- Alternate formatting or transport methods are made available to suppliers at the time of registration.
- Suppliers are charged upon registration for any ala carte requests and monthly subscription usage fee.
Procurys delivers flexibility for buyers and sellers while providing logical solutions that are repeatable, enabling cost effective onboarding and supplier adoption.